Lookup Warrants and Arrests in Chico, California. Results Include: Arrest Records, Police Report, Warrants, Mugshot, Type of Crime, Warrant Number, Bond Amount, Race, DOB, Address
Chico California Police Station Address: 1460 Humboldt Rd, Chico, CA 95928, United States
2 months ago
Chico Police Department·
The Chico Police Department is asking for the public’s help in locating a missing adult.
Lance Hauer, was last seen on foot at 8am near his house on Palmetto Avenue in Chico.
described as 5’10 tall and approx. 150 pounds.
If seen: 530-897-4911 https://t.co/0p4RhvJbwl
This is the official Facebook page of the Chico Police Department. The Chico Police Department Facebook page is a purposefully limited, controlled, and monitored online site, established for the limited purpose to provide information of public interest concerning the Chico Police Department’s programs, activities, and events, and related news, stories, photographs, and videos.
This Facebook page is NOT the forum if you need police assistance for an emergency or to report a crime. If you have an emergency, or to report an in-progress incident or crime, please call 911. For non-emergencies, please call the Chico Police Dispatch Center, at 530-895-4911.
By submitting, posting, or commenting on this page, you acknowledge having read, reviewed, and agreed to the terms and conditions of use as set forth herein. In doing so, we would like to remind users that this is a family friendly page, and as a result, we respectfully request that posts and comments also be respectful, civil, and courteous. All postings and comments are subject to the following terms and conditions of use established by the Chico Police Department:
• The Chico Police Department Facebook page is not meant for comments that do not directly relate to the purpose and topical scope of the page.
• Only comments consistent with the terms and conditions set forth herein will be allowed. Posts and comments containing any of the following forms of content or language are not allowed. Consistent with the purpose of this page, the Chico Police Department reserves the right to restrict, reject, remove or delete posts or comments that are, or contain, the following, or to block users who post comments with content in violation of the following:
o Content or language not directly related to the purpose and topical scope of this page, including comments unrelated to the original topic or article posted by the Chico Police Department, that are off-topic, or are out of context.
o Profane, derogatory, or obscene terms, language or content.
o “Fighting words” or threatening language, including threats of violence to any person, property or organization.
o Harassing, intimidating, defamatory, bullying or “trolling” content or language.
o Discriminatory language or content, including language or content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, as well as any category protected by local, state or federal law.
o Incites, encourages, or promotes violence or criminal conduct or activity.
o Content, language, or information that may tend to or reasonably compromise the safety or security of the public, police staff and officers, or public systems or infrastructures.
o Advertisements, promotions, or solicitation of a commercial product, services, entity or individual.
o Endorsements or promotions in favor of, or in opposition to, a political campaign, a candidate campaigning for election to political office, or ballot measures.
o Sexual content, sexual violence, nudity, or images or descriptions of sexual acts.
o Content that contains confidential, proprietary, or sensitive personal information about any public or private individual.
o Copyrighted material, intellectual property, or other content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party.
o Apparent spam or robo-spam and comments posted by automatic software programs and/or repetitive posts.
o Posts or comments that contain any external links.
o Content or conduct that violates any local, state, or federal law, code, or regulation.
• This page and its content are managed by the Chico Police Department. All comments posted to this page are subject to monitoring and review by the Chico Police Department. The Chico Police Department reserves the right to remove, amend, revise, edit or correct its own postings from this Facebook page. The Chico Police Department reserves the right to restrict, remove, reject, or prohibit postings with content violating the terms and conditions of use as discussed herein and above, or to block users posting said prohibited content. The Chico Police Department reserves the right to deny access to its Facebook page to any individual who violates these terms and conditions of use, at any time and without prior notice.
• Any attempt to hack or otherwise compromise this page is prohibited.
• This page is not monitored 24/7. However, the City of Chico Police Department will review the site and comments on a regular basis.
• The Chico Police Department is not responsible for, and neither endorses nor opposes, comments posted on this page by visitors to it. Commenters participate at their own risk, and are personally responsible for their own comments, username, or any information they provide or post on this page. The Chico Police Department is not responsible, nor does it control, posts or comments that were voluntarily removed or deleted by users.
• Please keep in mind that this is an internet page on facebook.com. Facebook owns and operates facebook.com, and has its own polices, “Terms of Service”, and “Community Standards” concerning what may, and may not, be posted, and the actions that it may take with regard to prohibited posts. For more information, see https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms or #cs-header” target=”_blank”>https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards#cs-header. The Chico Police Department reserves its right to report any violations of Facebook’s Terms of Service or Community Standards to Facebook, with the intent of Facebook taking appropriate and responsive action.
• The City of Chico and the Chico Police Department’s use of external social media is provided as a public service. The City disclaims liability for advertisements, videos, promoted content, or comments accessible from any external web page. The responsibility of external content of comments rests with the organizations or individual providing them. Any inclusion of external content or comments on social media sites does not imply endorsement by the City of Chico or the Chico Police Department.
• Comments submitted for posting, whether approved for posting or blocked, and any other content on the Chico Police Department Facebook page, may be subject to any applicable local or state policies and law for control, use, retention, and destruction of records. Comments submitted for posting, whether approved for posting or blocked, and any other content on the Chico Police Department Facebook page, may also be considered public records subject to the California Public Records Act.
• There is no expectation of privacy in information submitted to or posted on the Chico Police Department Facebook page by an employee or any other person.
For official information about the Chico Police Department please visit http://www.chico.ca.us/police/home_page.asp
To compliment the Chico Police Department, or to make a complaint, you may also call 530-895-4911, or mail your compliment, complaint, or inquiry to: Chico Police Department, 1460 Humboldt Road, Chico, CA, 95928. You may also make an inquiry or file a complaint at the Chico Police Station in person.
Any and all persons who appear on this page as suspects or wanted individuals are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.