Lookup Warrants and Arrests in Riverside, California. Results Include: Arrest Records, Police Report, Warrants, Mugshot, Type of Crime, Warrant Number, Bond Amount, Race, DOB, Address
Riverside California Police Station Address: 4102 Orange St, Riverside, CA 92501, United States
1 week ago
TRAFFIC ALERT – Van Buren Blvd. from Citrus Heights Rd. to King Ave.
Due to a multi-vehicle traffic collision just outside the city limits at Van Buren and Mockingbird Canyon, Van Buren between Citrus Heights and King, in both directions, is backed up with heavy delays. https://t.co/8WON9ThCJR
The purpose of this site is to present matters of public interest concerning the Department’s programs, activities, news stories, and photos. We welcome your comments; however, please note this is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum.
If you need an official source for information about the Riverside Police Department please visit our website at www.RPDOnline.org. Comments made by the public to our page will be reviewed, and while comments will not be edited by our personnel, the Department reserves the right to remove comments that include:
• Comments unrelated to the purpose and topical scope of the page. This page is not meant for comments that do not directly relate to the purpose or topical scope of the page.
• Profane or obscene language or content.
• Sexual content, or links to sexual content.
• Content that promotes, fosters or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation.
• Incitement to imminent lawless action.
• Speech presenting a grave and imminent threat
• Fighting words
• True threats
• Defamation (libel/slander)
• Solicitations to commit, or speech integral to, criminal conduct.
• Advertising of products or services.
• Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems; or content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party.
• Copyrighted material (if posted without the copyright holder’s consent).
The Department may take steps to have a comment removed if it falls within one of the foregoing categories. Also, please keep in mind that this an internet page on facebook.com. Facebook, Inc. owns and operates facebook.com. It has its own policies and standards concerning what may, and may not, be posted and the actions that it may take with regard to unauthorized posts. See “Facebook Community Standards” at www.facebook.com/communitystandards/. The Department may also take steps to remove “robo spam” and/or comments by “social bots” (i.e., content posted by automatic software programs, or “bots”) if necessary to ensure access for the general public.
Furthermore, while we encourage debate and discussion, we respectfully request that commenters be mindful that this site is open to the public and that commenters be courteous and civil toward one another. The Department is not responsible for, and neither endorses nor opposes, comments placed on this site by visitors to this site. Citizens are personally responsible for their own comments.