Lookup Warrants and Arrests in Union City, California. Results Include: Arrest Records, Police Report, Warrants, Mugshot, Type of Crime, Warrant Number, Bond Amount, Race, DOB, Address
Union City California Police Station Address: 34009 Alvarado-Niles Rd, Union City, CA 94587, United States
Call 9-1-1 to report an emergency.
This is the official Facebook page of the Union City Police Department in Union City, California. This site is intended to serve as a means of communication between the public and the police department. The purpose of this page is to educate our residents on public safety, and keep our community updated about the latest news, activities, services, and other programs.
Before posting on this page, please review these terms:
• In case of emergency, dial 911.
• If you need non-emergency assistance or want to report suspicious activity in Union City, please dial 510-471-1365 and press 1.
• A posting on this page constitutes acceptance of these terms.
• Do not use this page to report a crime.
• Posting information related to a crime on this page is not deemed anonymous. You may be contacted by a police employee if you are a witness to a crime.
• “Liking” a comment or post does not indicate endorsement of the post’s content or comments.
• Because we respect the right to free speech and want to foster an environment in which all of our community is welcome to participate, the Department reserves the right to remove comments containing any of the following:
–Profane language or content;
–Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation;
–Sexual content or links to sexual content;
–Content that threatens or defames any person or organization;
–Content that solicits or promotes commercial services or products;
–Content that engages in or encourages illegal activity;
–Information that may compromise the safety or security of the public, public systems, or employees; or
–Content that violates a legal ownership interest of another party.
The Department and the City of Union City are not liable or responsible for posts from members of the public. A comment posted by a member of the public on this site is the opinion of the commentator or poster only, and the posting of a comment does not imply endorsement of, or agreement by, the Department or the City, nor do such comments necessarily reflect their opinions or policies. The Department and the City neither guarantee the authenticity, accuracy, appropriateness or security of external links, websites, or content linked thereto. Any content posted to this site is subject to public disclosure.