Lookup Warrants and Arrests in Pueblo Colorado. Results Include: Arrest Records, Police Report, Warrants, Mugshot, Type of Crime, Warrant Number, Bond Amount, Race, DOB, Address
Pueblo Colorado Police Station Address: 200 S Main St, Pueblo, CO 81003, United States
In 1993, the members of the Pueblo Police Department developed a list of values considered to be of utmost importance in the commission of our duties. The list of values is still applicable today. They are as follows:
• Constitutional Rights – We are committed to protecting the
constitutional rights of all people.
• High Moral/Ethical Standards – We recognize that our behavior both on and off duty must be ethical and present a professional public image.
• Improved Quality of Life in the Community – We are dedicated to improving the quality of life in our community through community service and a commitment toward innovation and problem solving.
• Improved Quality of Life in the Work Place – We are committed to improving the quality of life in our department through continuous improvement, interaction with and concern for each other.
• Community Service through Co-active Partnership and Open Communication – We believe in working with the members of our community in addressing problems that affect our community.
• The Advancement of the Police Profession – We are dedicated to continuous advancement of the police profession.
PUEBLO POLICE DEPARTMENT GUIDING PRINCIPLES
In 1993, the members of the Pueblo Police Department developed a list of guiding principles considered to be of utmost importance in the commission of our duties. The list of guiding principles is still applicable today. They are as follows:
• We will be accountable to the community for our actions.
• We will work in partnership with the community and the various elements thereof to solve community problems and address neighborhood concerns.
• We recognize our responsibility for service and assistance to those members of our community who are unable to help themselves; the poor, the elderly, the developmentally disabled, and other disadvantaged members of the community.
• We believe that we are a part of and not apart from the community we serve.
• We value our citizens’ right to feel safe while walking the streets of our community, any time day or night.
• We believe the members of our community should be treated in the same manner in which we would expect to be treated.
• We will be professional and compassionate in our interaction with the public.
• We are committed to continuous self-improvement on the individual and organizational level.
• We value honesty, loyalty and integrity.
• We are committed to innovation.
• We will be sensitive to the diverse cultures that make up our community.
• We encourage the pursuit of higher education.
• We will not abuse our discretionary judgment while carrying out our duties and responsibilities.
• We believe the Constitution to apply equally to all people, regardless of sex, race, color, or creed.
• We will never tolerate the abuse of our police powers.
If you would like to report a crime call (719)-553-2502 Complaints against employees should be reported to Internal Affairs by calling (719)-553-2586 or (719) 553-2493.
Complaints against employees, that name employees, will be removed. However, an internal review will be initiated.
The Pueblo Police Department Social Media sites will be maintained by the Community Services Division. Any content posted or submitted for posting is subject to public disclosure.