Lookup Warrants and Arrests in Fort Pierce, Florida. Results Include: Arrest Records, Police Report, Warrants, Mugshot, Type of Crime, Warrant Number, Bond Amount, Race, DOB, Address
Fort Pierce Florida Police Station Address: 920 US-1, Fort Pierce, FL 34950, United States
3 hours ago
Kids from the Boys & Girls Club of St. Lucie County made some very thoughtful cards & posters for our officers, thanking us for the work we do. We truly appreciate every child who took the time to think of us. Thanks kids, we are here for you! @bgcofslc https://t.co/Dvt5kaPk03
6 days ago
Congrats to Officer Robie Troutman on being a Treasure Coast Crisis Intervention Team Officer of the Year! He prevented a possible suicide by a man who was ready to jump off a bridge last year. With him are Chief Diane Hobley-Burney & St. Lucie County Chief Deputy Garry Wilson. https://t.co/lQWoF7VaTj
6 days ago
We are searching for a missing 15-year-old girl. Idalyiz “Nena” Vasquez. Approx 5′ 3″ & 120 pounds. Last seen Dec. 29 at Maravilla Park on Oleander Ave. Wearing black t-shirt “Siggno,” white sneakers. If seen her or any info, call 9-1-1. #missing #missingkids #missingchildren https://t.co/HRtmqzqLJu
Comments posted by others on FPPD’s Facebook page(s) are not to be considered the opinion of the FPPD nor does FPPD endorse any third-party comments on this page.
FPPD welcomes a person’s right to express his/her opinion and encourages posters to keep comments related to content on this page.
In case of emergency, or if you need police assistance, dial 9-1-1.
Do not use this page to report a crime. To report a crime contact Crime Stoppers or contact the officer or detective indicated for a particular case.
Before posting on this page, please review the terms below:
• A posting on this page constitutes acceptance of these terms.
• If you post information related to a crime on this page, you may be placing yourself in the position of becoming a witness in court proceedings.
• The acceptance of a friend invite between FPPD members and a citizen does not indicate endorsement of that person’s actions or comments.
• FPPD reserves the right to remove and/or block anyone who posts inappropriate material as determined by FPPD. Those who continually violate the terms of service will be blocked .
• FPPD reserves the right to remove any comments that are inappropriate or offensive, including comments that:
o defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or violate the legal rights of others,
o include racism, hatred, slander, threats, obscenity, violence, vulgarity, name calling, spam or advertisements,
o have personal information about another person or that violate a person’s privacy interests,
o include copyrighted material belonging to another person,
o contain links and or video to third party websites.
o Duplicate and Repetitive material.
This page is not monitored 24/7.