Lookup Warrants and Arrests in Davenport, Iowa. Results Include: Arrest Records, Police Report, Warrants, Mugshot, Type of Crime, Warrant Number, Bond Amount, Race, DOB, Address
Davenport Iowa Police Station Address: 416 N Harrison St, Davenport, IA 52803, United States
3 weeks ago
REMINDER- CITY OF DAVENPORT- UPDATED FIREWORKS ORDINANCE:
Davenport ordinance allows fireworks to be used on December 31st from 10 pm to 12:30 am on January 1st. This ordinance sets fines at $250 for the 1st violation, $400 for the 2nd and $625 for the 3rd/subsequent violations. https://t.co/GYi8BkdkHo
The Davenport Police Department has an authorized strength of 163 Police Officers and 28 civilian employees. The Department handles over 140,000 calls for service annually and has an advanced computer dispatch system, integrated in-car computers and an enhanced 911 service, supported by an outstanding, professional and dedicated group of men and women.
The Davenport Police Department is also very proud to state that the Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies (CALEA) awarded the Davenport Police Department accreditation status in July, 2003 and two subsequent reaccreditations in 2006 and 2010. The national accreditation process included an examination of all aspects of the Department’s policies, procedures, management, operations and support services.
This site is not a place to report a crime. If you have an immediate emergency, please call 9-1-1. If you have information regarding a crime, please contact us at our non-emergency line at 563-326-7979.
On behalf of the men and women of the Davenport Police Department, we welcome you to our official Facebook page. We welcome your feedback and comments.
The City of Davenport, IA Police Department’s Facebook page is produced and maintained by the Davenport Police Department’s Public Information Office. Links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views contained therein.
A person who reports or causes to be reported false information to law enforcement or other public safety entity, may be subject to criminal charges under Iowa State Code Chapter 718.6 and commits a simple misdemeanor, unless the alleged criminal act reported is a serious or aggravated misdemeanor or felony, in which case the person commits a serious misdemeanor.
PURSUANT TO IOWA STATE LAW AND CITY OF DAVENPORT ADMINISTRATIVE POLICY, ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION TO AND FROM THIS SITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO PUBLIC DISCLOSURE.
The City of Davenport-
• Does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked website.
• Does not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites or the views they express or the products/services they offer.
• Cannot and does not authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website.
• Does not guarantee that external websites comply with Section 508 (Accessibility Requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act.
• Does not endorse or support opinions or views expressed by users of the City of Davenport Police Facebook page.
• Is not directed to children and will delete any information about a child under the age of 13 that may have been inadvertently collected upon becoming aware of such information.
• The Iowa Open Records Act applies to records of the City so that content on this site which is kept as a record of the City is subject to public disclosure requirements.
• Digital images and videos contained on this site should not be considered as having evidentiary value.
The City of Davenport expects that participants will treat each other with respect.
• Please refrain from comments that contain obscene, indecent, or profane language; threats or defamatory statements; comments that are bullying, intimidating, or harassing any user; contain personal attacks; contain hate speech; promote or endorse services or products; suggest or encourage illegal activity; are multiple, repetitive off-topic posts by a single user (spam); or violate a legal ownership interest of any other party.
• The City of Davenport Police Department’s Facebook page is not open to the promotion or advertisement of a business or commercial transaction.
• Users are prohibited from posting any copyrighted content without the copyright holder’s expressed permission or material protected by other intellectual property laws.
• The City of Davenport, Iowa, does not intend to create a public forum on this site or any City of Davenport social media site. This site is not for use by the public as a place for expressive activity. Users are prohibited from the posting of abusive and profane comments, and from content relating to politics, religion, supporting or opposing political candidates or issue advocacy, promoting illegal activity, or which is not topically related to the City’s particular request for public feedback.
• The City reserves the right to eliminate comments/postings entirely or to edit them if deemed in violation of this policy or any applicable law.
• Contact/ call 563-888-3546 in order to report the posting of materials infringing a third party’s intellectual property rights, identifying information about children, or other illegal materials or content.
User Generated Content (UGC)-
Users of the City of Davenport are fully responsible for the content they load to the City of Davenport Police Department’s Facebook page. The user is responsible for all copyright and intellectual property laws associated with this content. Contact /call 563-888-3546 to request removal of infringing materials.
If you are looking for more information about The Davenport Police Department, please visit http://www.cityofdavenportiowa.com/department/index.php?fDD=22-0