Lookup Warrants and Arrests in Covington, Kentucky. Results Include: Arrest Records, Police Report, Warrants, Mugshot, Type of Crime, Warrant Number, Bond Amount, Race, DOB, Address
Covington Kentucky Police Station Address: 1 Police Memorial Dr, Covington, KY 41014, United States
Anyone with information about any crime is asked to call the Criminal Investigations Bureau at 859-292-2234 or CRIME STOPPERS at 513-352-3040. You can also leave an anonymous tip on our TIPS line at 859-491-8477.
• Comments made by the public to our page will be reviewed, and while comments will not be edited by our personnel, the Department reserves the right to remove comments and persistent violating commentator that include:
• Comments unrelated to the purpose and topical scope of the page. The page is not meant for comments that do not directly relate to the purpose or topical scope of the page.
• Obscenity (automatically removed based on common profane words).
• Incitement to imminent lawless action.
• Speech presenting a grave and imminent threat.
• Fighting words.
• True threats.
• Defamation (libel/slander)
• Solicitations to commit or speech integral to, criminal conduct.
• Promotion or advertisement of a business or commercial transaction.
• Promotion in favor of, or in opposition to, a candidate campaigning for election to a political office.
• Copyrighted material (if posted without the copyright holder’s consent).
The Department may take steps to have a comment removed if it falls within one of the foregoing categories.
Also, please keep in mind that this is an internet page onfacebook.com. Facebook, Inc. owns and operatesfacebook.com. It has its own policies and standards concerning what may, and may not, be posted and the actions that it may take with regard to unauthorized posts. See “Facebook Community Standards” atwww.facebook.com/communitystandards/. Furthermore, Facebook is the records custodian for the content posted on their site.
The department may also take steps to remove “robo spam” and/or comments by “social bots” (i.e. content posted by automatic software programs, or “bots”) if necessary to ensure access for the general public.
Furthermore, while we encourage debate and discussion, we respectfully request that commenters be mindful that this site is open to the public and that commenters be courteous and civil toward one another. Facebook allows commenting without the option to prevent all of it and offers no guarantee of the Facebook profile being legitimate or even the opinion of the represented person making the comment. Should you choose to follow or participate on this site, realize any post or person may be deleted or banned at the discretion of the moderators. Should you feel a comment or a ban was made in error, please contact the Covington Police Department at 1 Police Memorial Way, Covington, KY, 41014 with your concern for further review.
The Department is not responsible for, and neither endorses nor opposes, comments placed on this site. Commenters are personally responsible and liable for their own comments, username, and/or any information placed on this page by the commenter.
Please do not report emergencies, or ask for assistance on this page. For police service call 911.
This page is managed by the Criminal Investigations Bureau of the Covington Police Department. If you would like us to post photos or videos or have suggestions or concerns regarding this page, please contact Det. Bradbury at 859-292-2297 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.