Lookup Warrants and Arrests in Kansas City, Missouri. Results Include: Arrest Records, Police Report, Warrants, Mugshot, Type of Crime, Warrant Number, Bond Amount, Race, DOB, Address
Kansas City Missouri Police Station Address: 9701 Marion Park Dr, Kansas City, MO 64137, United States
11 hours ago
PlsRT: Christopher Shaver was killed on 10/26/17 in the 2200 block of E. 69th Terrace. Christopher was a Wichita native. Someone in KC Metro and possibly even Wichita have info. His loving family needs your help. Please call TIPS 816-474-TIPS @KSNNews https://t.co/Uz71BEeBVo
This is the official Facebook page of the Kansas City Missouri Police Department. This page was created to provide people who live and work in Kansas City, Missouri, or others with an interest in the KCPD, access to information about the department and a platform with which to interact with the KCPD. This page is monitored and managed by the KCPD Media Unit.
Before posting on this page, please review these terms. A posting on this page constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
• In case of emergency, or if you need police assistance, dial 911.
• Do not use this page to report a crime. To report a crime, call 911 or our non-emergency number, 816-234-5111, or go to your nearest patrol station.
• If you post information related to a crime on this page, you may be placing yourself in the position of becoming a witness in court proceedings.
• KCPD’s “liking” of other organizations’ or users’ pages does not indicate endorsement of that organization’s/person’s actions or comments.
• Comments posted by others on the KCPD Facebook page are not to be considered the opinion of the KCPD; nor does KCPD endorse any third-party comments on this page.
• The Kansas City Missouri Police Department reserves the right to remove and/or block anyone who posts inappropriate material as determined by the KCPD. For examples of inappropriate material, see below.
• KCPD does not allow posting of photos or videos by anyone other than members of the department’s Media Unit.
• If you have photos or videos you’d like to share on this page, e-mail email@example.com.
The Kansas City Missouri Police Department welcomes a person’s right to express his/her opinion and encourages posters to keep comments related to content on this page. The KCPD reserves the right to remove any comments that are inappropriate or offensive, including, for example, comments that:
• defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or violate the legal rights of others,
• include hatred, slander, threats, obscenity, violence, vulgarity or sexual content,
• spam, advertise or solicit commerce or promote or encourage illegal activity,
• promote, foster or perpetuate discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, national origin, gender or sex, sexual orientation, or disability,
• have personal information about another person or that violate a person’s privacy,
• include copyrighted material that belongs to another person or entity,
• contain links to inappropriate web sites,
• contain confidential information or information that may compromise the safety or security of the public or any member of the KCPD.
Kansas City Missouri Police Department2 days ago
Kansas City Missouri Police Department shared NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt’s video.3 days ago