Lookup Warrants and Arrests in Billings, Montana. Results Include: Arrest Records, Police Report, Warrants, Mugshot, Type of Crime, Warrant Number, Bond Amount, Race, DOB, Address
Billings Montana Police Station Address: 220 N 27th St, Billings, MT 59101, United States
The Billings Police Department’s Facebook fan page was created to promote communication with the citizens of Billings and surrounding areas. We encourage people to follow us, respectfully interact, and to share ideas. The page is intended to highlight the good work being done by the Police Department and its employees and to make people aware of crime in Billings.
The Billings Police Department reserves the right to monitor and regulate the content of, and when appropriate, to delete any entry that appears on its fan page. The Department utilizes filters, which automatically “hide” some postings (typically for profanity or SPAM). The Billings Police Department will also remove:
• Advertisements of any kind.
• Profane language or content.
• Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation.
• Explicit or implied sexual content.
• Conduct implying, promoting, or encouraging illegal activity.
• Information that might compromise the safety or security of the public.
• Any other posting that, by its nature or content, might harm public safety.
• Comments/posts that are repetitive.
• Comments on post/photos that do not pertain to the page post.
. Personal attacks on any individuals.
Individuals who follow the Billings Police Department Fan Page, but repeatedly engage in unproductive and repetitive “attacks” on the police department may be banned from the ability to post on the page. We understand and encourage respectful disagreement and appreciate hearing directly from the public. However, we do not operate a fan page for others to express their individual continued displeasure of our organization or employees in a disrespectful way.