Lookup Warrants and Arrests in Missoula, Montana. Results Include: Arrest Records, Police Report, Warrants, Mugshot, Type of Crime, Warrant Number, Bond Amount, Race, DOB, Address
Missoula Montana Police Station Address: 435 Ryman St, Missoula, MT 59802, United States
Welcome to the official Facebook page of the City of Missoula, Montana.
The City of Missoula’s Facebook page has been created to provide community members and visitors timely information about matters of public interest within the City. The page is not to be used for conducting business with the City of Missoula or for submitting public comment. If you have questions about or requests for City services or need to speak with a City employee or elected official, please visit out website for contact information at www.ci.missoula.mt.us.
We hope this page provides an easy and useful way to get information about events, places and services in the City of Missoula. To keep it a welcoming, safe and accurate site for citizens and visitors of all ages, we ask that you follow these Comment Guidelines when posting:
1. Use your real name when posting.
2. Post only text – not links, video or photos.
3. Stay within the law: don’t post anything obscene, profane, threatening, defamatory or discriminatory or that violates copyright or other laws. There shall be no discrimination based on race, ancestry, color, physical or mental disability, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital or familial status, creed, ex-offender status, physical condition, political ideas or political beliefs, public assistance, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
4. Don’t make personal attacks.
5. Don’t give out private or confidential information, such as Social Security numbers and addresses.
6. Don’t post advertisements or promotional announcements, whether they’re about yourself, a business or organization or a political candidate or cause, including ballot issues and legislative issues.
7. Never launch or upload any virus, malware, spyware or spam.
8. Your comments should be related to the original post.
We reserve the right to remove posts that violate the Comment Guidelines, are offensive, are unrelated to the original content posted or are unlawful or illegal. If you wish to report a violation of these guidelines, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The City of Missoula strives to post accurate and useful information on this site, but it does not warrant or make any representation with respect to the quality, accuracy, suitability or completeness of any content on this site. Readers should not rely on the brief posts on this site for full information or the latest information about any event or topic.
Readers’ comments to City posts do not reflect the opinions or positions of the City. The City neither endorses nor controls any external websites linked to the City’s posts except for the City’s own website at www.ci.missoula.mt.us. The City specifically disclaims any legal liability or responsibility for any harm, injury or damage to a user as a result of using this site, including visiting any external websites linked to this site.