Lookup Warrants and Arrests in Hobbs, New Mexico. Results Include: Arrest Records, Police Report, Warrants, Mugshot, Type of Crime, Warrant Number, Bond Amount, Race, DOB, Address
Hobbs New Mexico Police Station Address: 300 N Turner St, Hobbs, NM 88240, United States
The Hobbs Police Department manages this page as a limited public forum and therefore the following conditions apply:
– a posting on this page constitutes acceptance of these terms.
– In case of emergency, or if you need police assistance, dial 911.
-Do not use this page to report a crime. Call 575-397-9265
-If you post information related to a crime on this page, you may be placing yourself in the position of becoming a witness to a crime and subjecting yourself to subpoena and in certain situations endangering yourself or others.
-“Friending” between the Hobbs Police Dept. and a citizen does not indicate endorsement of that person’s actions or comments.
-Comments posted by other on the Hobbs PD Facebook page are not to be considered the opinion of the Hobbs Police Dept., nor does the agency endorse any third party comments on this page.
-The Hobbs Police Department reserves the right to remove and/or block anyone who posts inappropriate material as determined by Hobbs PD.
-Hobbs PD does not allow posting of photos or videos by anyone other than the Hobbs PD Facebook page administrators.
-If you have photos or videos you would like to share on this page, contact 575-397-9381.
-If you are looking for more information about the Hobbs Police Department please visit www.hobbspd.com.
-The Hobbs Police Department welcomes a person’s right to express his/her opinion and encourages posters to keep comments related to content on this page. The Hobbs Police Department reserves the right to remove any comments that are inappropriate of offensive, including comments that:
(1) defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or violate the legal rights of others.
(2) include racism, hatred, slander, threats, obscenity, violence, vulgarity
(3) spam or advertise
(4) could harm the safety or well-being of one of our employees, including personal attacks
(5) are off topic
(6) have personal information about another person or violate a person’s privacy
(7) include copyrighted material that belongs to another person
(8) contain links to inappropriate websites.