Lookup Warrants and Arrests in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Results Include: Arrest Records, Police Report, Warrants, Mugshot, Type of Crime, Warrant Number, Bond Amount, Race, DOB, Address
Fayetteville North Carolina Police Station Address: 467 Hay St, Fayetteville, NC 28301, United States
which to interact with officials with the Fayetteville Police Department. This page is monitored and managed by Officers in our Public Information Office.
Before posting on this page, please review these terms.
• A posting on this page constitutes acceptance of these terms.
• In case of emergency, or if you need police assistance, dial 911.
• Do not use this page to report a crime. To report a crime, call (910) 433-1585.
• If you post information related to a crime on this page, you may be placing yourself
in the position of becoming a witness to a crime and subject yourself to subpoena.
• “Friending” between Fayetteville Police Officers and a citizen does not indicate endorsement of that person’s actions or comments.
• Comments posted by others on the Fayetteville Police Department are not to be
considered the opinion of the Fayetteville Police; nor does Fayetteville Police Department endorse any third party comments on this page.
• The Fayetteville Police Department reserves the right to remove and/or block anyone who posts inappropriate material as determined by the Public Information Officer. Inappropriate material may include, but not limited to:
• Sexual comments
• Strong Language
• Only members of the Public Information Office or a designated web administrator may post items to the page.
• If you have photos or videos you’d like to share on this page, you may send them to us through a private Facebook message.
The Fayetteville Police Department welcomes a person’s right to express his/her opinion and encourages posters to keep comments related to content on this page. The Fayetteville Police Department reserves the right to remove any comments that are inappropriate or offensive; including, but not limited to, comments that:
• defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or violate the legal rights of others
• include racism, hatred, slander, threats, obscenity, violence, vulgarity
• spam or advertise
• have personal information about another person or that violate a person’s privacy
• include copyrighted material that belongs to another person
• contain links to inappropriate websites.
Fayetteville Police Department shared ABC11 WTVD’s live video.7 hours ago
Fayetteville Police Department shared Cumberland County Schools’s post.1 day ago