Lookup Warrants and Arrests in Greensboro, North Carolina. Results Include: Arrest Records, Police Report, Warrants, Mugshot, Type of Crime, Warrant Number, Bond Amount, Race, DOB, Address
Greensboro North Carolina Police Station Address: 2602 S Elm-Eugene St, Greensboro, NC 27406, United States
4 hours ago
The Dash for Down Syndrome 5k race affects traffic in downtown today. Beginning at 8 am, vehicular traffic is prohibited on Davie St. between Friendly Ave. and Brenner St. Roads along the race route will close intermittently for runners to pass. All roads should open by 11 am.
2 days ago
One of the suspects in the armed purse snatching that occurred on 3/20/2018 at the Bizzy Bee Grocery store at 3111 E. Bessemer Ave, has turned himself into police. London Green, after seeing himself in the media turned himself in at the Greensboro Police department. https://t.co/QwR7HyrDbk
Before posting on this page, please review these terms.
• A posting on this page constitutes acceptance of these terms.
• In case of emergency, or if you need police assistance, dial 911.
• Do not use this page to report a crime. To report a crime, call (336) 373-2222.
• If you post information related to a crime on this page, you may be placing yourself
in the position of becoming a witness to a crime and subject yourself to subpoena.
• “Liking” between Greensboro Police Officers and a citizen does not indicate endorsement of either person’s actions or comments.
• Comments posted by others on the Greensboro Police Department do not represent the opinions or views of the City of Greensboro or the Greensboro Police Department. Neither the City of Greensboro nor the Greensboro Police Department endorses any third party comments on this page.
• This site is not intended to be a public forum as defined under the laws of this State and the United States.
• The Greensboro Police Department reserves the right to remove and/or block anyone who posts inappropriate material as determined by the Public Information Officer or members of the Office of Professional Standards. Inappropriate material may include, but not limited to:
• Sexual comments
• Insults, obscenity, vulgar or abusive language
• Opinion advocating or denigrating any particular political party or candidate
• Offensive opinions or comments concerning sensitive public controversy (for example, the death penalty)
• Opinions or comments concerning employee misconduct. The appropriate place to report any allegation or information relating to employee misconduct is the Office of Professional Standards at (336) 373-2468.
• If you have photos or videos you’d like to share on this page, contact the Public Information Officer at (336) 574-4002.
The Greensboro Police Department welcomes every person’s right to express his or her opinion and encourages posters to keep comments related to content on this page. The Greensboro Police Department reserves the right to remove any comment or content that is deemed inappropriate or offensive; including, but not limited to, comments that:
• defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or violate the legal rights of others
• include racism, hatred, slander, threats, obscenity, violence, vulgarity
• spam or advertise
• have personal information about another person or that violate a person’s privacy
• include copyrighted material that belongs to another person
• contain links to inappropriate websites.
Employees of the City of Greensboro responsible for maintaining and overseeing this Facebook page have sole discretion in determining what comments or content may be subject to removal and what person(s) may be subject to being blocked from further comments on its page.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Department is not obligated to take such actions, and the Department and the City disclaim any and all responsibility and liability for materials deemed inappropriate for posting which cannot be removed in an expeditious and otherwise timely manner.
A comment posted by a member of the public on this site is the opinion of the commentator or poster only, and the posting of a comment does not imply endorsement of, or agreement by, the Department or the City, nor do such comments necessarily reflect their opinions or policies. The Department and the City neither guarantee the authenticity, accuracy, appropriateness or security of external links, websites, or content linked thereto. Any content posted to this site is subject to public disclosure.