Lookup Warrants and Arrests in Cranston, Rhode Island. Results Include: Arrest Records, Police Report, Warrants, Mugshot, Type of Crime, Warrant Number, Bond Amount, Race, DOB, Address
Cranston Rhode Island Police Station Address: 5 Garfield Ave, Cranston, RI 02920, United States
The Cranston Police Department is responsible for monitoring all postings to its Facebook page and make take appropriate action whenever necessary, and at its sole discretion, to protect other visitors to the page from inappropriate or otherwise harmful information and links. The Department reserves the right to regulate the content of, and where necessary delete completely, any objectionable entry that appears on its page. Comments that are threatening in nature will be reported. The Cranston Police Department reserves the right to remove and/or block anyone as determined by the administrator of the page.
To that end, the Cranston Police Department will remove as soon as feasible any posting that involves:
• Solicitations or advertisements of any kind. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial, non-governmental agency, or political party, as well as attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial, non-governmental agency, or political party.
• Profane language or content.
• Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, class, ethnicity, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or other classification.
• Explicit or implied sexual content.
• Conduct implying, promoting, or encouraging illegal activity.
• Information that might compromise the safety or security of the public.
• Any other posting that, by its nature or content, might harm public welfare.
• Personal attacks of any kind, to include content that is predatory, hateful, or intended to intimidate or harass.
• False information.
• Threats or defamation of any person or organization.
• Support or opposition to political candidates, political organizations, or ballot propositions.
• Infringement upon or violation of the copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights of any person.
• Content that contains any personal or sensitive information (phone numbers, email or postal addresses).
• Misrepresentation of your identity or affiliation.
• Impersonating others.
• Posting links to other sites.
Apparent spam will be removed and may cause the author(s) to be blocked from the page without notice.
Public comments made on this page are not official communications with the Cranston Police Department. Comments posted by others on the Cranston Police Department Facebook page(s) are not to be considered the opinion of the Cranston Police Department; nor does the Cranston Police Department endorse any third party comments on this page. Also, the appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the Cranston Police Department. All content on this page is subject to Rhode Island Public Records Laws. All content posted on the Cranston Police Department Facebook page is subject to public disclosure. You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username, and any information provided.