Lookup Warrants and Arrests in San Antonio, Texas. Results Include: Arrest Records, Police Report, Warrants, Mugshot, Type of Crime, Warrant Number, Bond Amount, Race, DOB, Address
San Antonio Texas Police Station Address: 315 S Santa Rosa Ave, San Antonio, TX 78207, United States
8 hours ago
PLEASE RT: Help us identify this robbery suspect. The unknown female suspect is accused of robbing an employee at knifepoint at a business at 8015 Bandera Road, January 10, 2018 at approximately 3:00 p.m. Call Crime Stoppers at 210-224-STOP. https://t.co/Pi8d2lC9dh
Welcome to the san antonio police department page!
Before posting on this page, please review the terms below, as posting on this page constitutes acceptance of these terms.
This is an official Facebook page of the san antonio police department (SAPD) in San Antonio, Texas. This page was created to provide people who live and work in the San Antonio area, or others with an interest in the saPD, access to information about the SAPD and a platform to interact with the SAPD. This page is monitored and managed by the Media services unit of saPD. Comments posted by others on saPD’s Facebook page(s) are not to be considered the opinion of the saPD nor does saPD endorse any third-party comments on this page.
We encourage you to leave comments; however, we will review comments and will remove any that are inappropriate or offensive at our discretion. We also reserve the right to block any users that violate our tersm of use. SAPD welcomes a person’s right to express his/her opinion and encourages posters to keep comments related to content on this page.
In case of emergency, or if you need police assistance, dial 9-1-1.
Do not use this page to report a crime. To report a crime contact Crime Stoppers or contact the officer indicated for a particular case.
Before posting on this page, please review the terms below:
• A posting on this page constitutes acceptance of these terms.
• If you post information related to a crime on this page, you may be
placing yourself in the position of becoming a witness in court
• The acceptance of a friend invite between SAPD members and a citizen
does not indicate endorsement of that person’s actions or comments.
• SAPD reserves the right to remove and/or block anyone who posts
inappropriate material as determined by SAPD. Those continually
violating the terms of service will be banned for 60 days.
• SAPD reserves the right to remove any comments that are inappropriate
or offensive, including comments that:
– defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or violate the legal rights of others,
– include racism, hatred, slander, threats, obscenity, sexual
orientation, violence, vulgarity, name calling, spam or advertisements,
– have personal information about another person or that violate a
person’s privacy interests,
– include copyrighted material belonging to another person,
– contain links and or video to third party websites.
– Duplicate and Repetitive material.
This page is not monitored 24/7.