Lookup Warrants and Arrests in Charlottesville, Virginia. Results Include: Arrest Records, Police Report, Warrants, Mugshot, Type of Crime, Warrant Number, Bond Amount, Race, DOB, Address
Charlottesville Virginia Police Station Address: 606 E Market St, Charlottesville, VA 22902, United States
If you need an official source of information about the Charlottesville Police Department, please visit our website at http://www.charlottesville.org/index.aspx?page=33. Upon request, information on this site will be provided in a format accessible to individuals with disabilities.
The opinions expressed by individuals on the Charlottesville Police Department’s Facebook page do not reflect the opinions of the City of Charlottesville or the Charlottesville Police Department. Comments made by the public to our Facebook page will be reviewed, and while comments will not be edited by our personnel, each individual who posts any comments or materials on this site thereby authorizes the Charlottesville Police Department to remove any content which includes any of the following:
• Comments or posts that are unrelated to the purpose and topical scope of the page
• Incitement of any person, or group of persons, to imminent lawless action;
• Words or content indicating that the individual publishing the words/content presents a grave and imminent threat to self or others
• Child pornography
• Defamation (libel/ slander)
• Hate speech directed at race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion or disability
• Solicitations and advertisements of any kind, including, without limitation, unlawful multilevel marketing (e.g., pyramid schemes)
• “Robo spam” and comments by “social bots” (i.e., content posted by automatic software programs)
• Comments of a repetitive or spamming nature (the same comment posted multiple times)
• Promotion of, or opposition to, a candidate campaigning for election to any public office
• Copyrighted material, posted without the consent of the copyright holder
The Department may take steps to have a comment or post removed, if it falls within any of the foregoing categories. The Department also reserves the right to block or ban any user who posts such materials.
The Department is not responsible for, and neither endorses nor opposes, comments or content posted by visitors to this site. Each individual is personally responsible for his or her own comments, username, and content placed on this page. NOTICE: once posted on the Charlottesville Police Department Facebook page, comments and content become a matter of public record.
This site is an internet page on facebook.com. Facebook, Inc. owns and operates facebook.com and has its own policies and standards concerning what may, and may not, be posted, and the actions that it may take with regard to unauthorized posts. See “Facebook Community Standards”. Individuals who use this site are expected to comply with Facebook’s Community Standards.
Charlottesville Police Department shared Towe Insurance Service, Inc.’s post.3 months ago