Lookup Warrants and Arrests in Sheboygan, Wisconsin. Results Include: Arrest Records, Police Report, Warrants, Mugshot, Type of Crime, Warrant Number, Bond Amount, Race, DOB, Address
Sheboygan Wisconsin Police Station Address: 1315 N 23rd St, Sheboygan, WI 53081, United States
Sheboygan Police Department Facebook Terms
The Sheboygan Police Department reserves the right to hide comments, delete comments, and/or ban users if the user’s or their comments made are contrary to the vision or mission of the Sheboygan Police Department, or if they are counterproductive to a mutually beneficial conversation between the department and the citizens of Sheboygan.
In other words, this is our Facebook page, not yours. While you may have the right to say whatever you want on YOUR Facebook page, website, or blog, you do NOT have any such right on OUR site. This is a police department Facebook page. Comments or views promoting hatred of police, violence, personal attacks, and obscenities will be subject for removal and you will be banned. To Sheboygan’s citizens and visitors who genuinely care about the quality of life in Sheboygan, and who want the department to open the lines of communication with them, welcome! We care about the legitimate concerns of our citizens and believe that we can best serve you when we have a fully engaged, invested community that tells us their needs and concerns.
This is the official Facebook page of the Sheboygan Police Department (SPD). This page was created to provide people who live and work in Sheboygan, Wisconsin, or others with an interest in the Sheboygan Police Department, access to information about the Sheboygan Police Department and a platform with which to interact with the Sheboygan Police Department. This page is monitored and managed by the Sheboygan Police Department.
Before posting on this page, please review these terms.
• A posting on this page constitutes acceptance of these terms.
• In case of emergency, or if you need police assistance, dial 911.
• Do not use this page to report a crime.
• If you post information related to a crime on this page, you may be placing yourself in the position of becoming a witness to a crime and subject yourself to subpoena.
• “Friending” between Sheboygan Police Department Officers and a citizen does not indicate endorsement of that person’s actions or comments.
• Comments posted by others on the Sheboygan Police Department’s Facebook page(s) are not to be considered the opinion of the Sheboygan Police Department; nor does Sheboygan Police Department endorse any third party comments on this page.
• The Sheboygan Police Department reserves the right to remove and/or block anyone who posts inappropriate material as determined by the Sheboygan Police Department.
The Sheboygan Police Department welcomes a person’s right to express his/her opinion and encourages posters to keep comments related to content on this page. SPD reserves the right to remove any comments that are inappropriate or offensive, including comments that:
• defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or violate the legal rights of others,
• include racism, hatred, slander, threats, obscenity, violence, vulgarity,
• spam or advertise,
• have personal information about another person or that violate a person’s privacy,
• include copyrighted material that belongs to another person,
• contain links to inappropriate websites.
Sheboygan Police Department4 days ago